You’ve made your decision to buy your DMCI Home. Now, allow us to guide you through the process and requirements to make your choice become truly yours.
The first step is to ensure that your home of choice will be reserved for you. This can be done by accomplishing the Client Registration Form provided by us. Once this has been accomplished, we will prepare a Computation Sheet that details the payment scheme that will be applied for your home purchase. Lastly, you will be requested to sign the Reservation Agreement, and to make a payment for your Reservation Fee. All forms are scanned copies.
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN # (if available)
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
- we’ll email you on how to send the reservation fee.
Additional Requirements to be submitted upon release of Contract to Sell
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- Special Power of Atty (SPA) form (for international buyers)
- Downpayment checks or Auto-Debit Arrangement
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks (for in-house terms)
After submission of the required documents, you will be asked to sign a Contract to Sell/Deed of Absolute Sale. To avoid the cancellation of your reservation, please make sure to submit all the above documents including the signed Contract to Sell/Deed of Absolute Sale plus postdated checks within 30 days from the date of reservation. The easiest way to process international accounts is by having a trusted authorized representative here in the Philippines. If you don’t have, we can send the contract for signing via courier.
We offer flexible payment terms (depends on the project). The higher the downpayment, the higher discounts we give.
20% Downpayment – 80% thru In-house or Bank Financing
30% Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
40% Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
50% Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
100% Spot cash
There are three available financing options for purchasing your DMCI Home:
- Cash Payment
- In-house financing, with a maximum term of 10 years.
- Accredited Banks (for OFW)
- Eastwest Bank
- Banco De Oro (BDO)
- Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI)
- Security Bank
- China Bank
- Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- and more
*We give free assistance to bank home loan application. CALL us now!
You’ve made your decision to buy your DMCI Home. For the process on how to acquire a property here in the Philippines, kindly click HERE. Thank you and talk to you soon.